Your pet's home away from home.
HealthPointe Veterinary Clinic offers pet boarding for cats, dogs, and exotics so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At HealthPointe Veterinary Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry, scaly, or feathered friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- An outdoor fenced in yard
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, bordetella, and influenza vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- Birds must have a negative chlamydia test
- Ferrets must be current on their rabies vaccine
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (864) 486-8006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.